Macallum Street (Malay: Lebuh Macallum; Penang Hokkien: Gor Tiau Lor) is the fifth street in the Seven Streets Precinct of George Town, as counted from the Prangin Canal. It is presently a one-way street running from west to east, beginning at the junction with Jalan Gurdwara and ending at the intersection with Jalan C.Y. Choy, where an extension called Gat Lebuh Macallum continues eastweard. It also forms an intersection with Lebuh McNair.
Macallum Street was created in the area which was called Koay Kang Nga (“Across the River”), and was known in Hokkien as Gor-Tiau Lor (in full, Goh Tiau Lor Koay Kang Nga), meaning “The 5th Road (Across the River)”.
Macallum Street was named after the engineer of the Straits Settlement between 1884-1889, Colonel Sir Henry McCallum (possibly Henry Edward McCallum, 1852-1919, who is also honoured with McCallum Street, Singapore). Macallum Street used to end in the mangrove area that was cleared in the 1970s to create the neighbourhood of Gat Lebuh Macallum.